Easy to Use
- A simple user interface focused more on getting things done than on creating realistic masterpieces.
- Tools that allow for the creation of unique and interesting art styles.
- Quickly create basic models. Adding and removing voxels is as simple as playing Minecraft.
- Variable brush size means large voxels can be used to flesh out a model and smaller voxels can be used to
- Paint directly on to the model to add colour.
- Convert voxel model to a normal mesh. This allows for more fine tuned editing using traditional modeling
- Export to a game engine or other tool.
- Primitive creation tools such as sphere, cylinder, box, face, and vertex.
- Translate, rotate and scale primitives.
- Edit at various levels of abstraction. From mesh down to vertex.
- Other tools such as face extrude and vertex weld.
- Use an algorithm to create an interesting tree model. Set various parameters to create a wide variety of
- More tools coming in the future.
- Create and animate bones.
- A track view for working with key frames.
- Use the C++ API to add new tools and support for new file formats.
- Use the Lua API to add basic scripts and tools.